Sunday 15 July 2012

Knitted Finger Puppets

The one advantage of the rain is that I can sit and knit without feeling guilty about the garden. The disadvantage is that the cats don't want to go out and are subsequently bored and not conducive to me doing anything other than entertain them! Cardboard boxes are a good answer to this.
What you can't see in this photo is his much smaller sister crammed into the box behind him. Those two defy the laws of physics quite genuinely!

The mogs thus satisfied, I can get knitting needles and wool out without fear of losing either or having them attacked. These little creatures are adaptations of a basic finger puppet pattern I found a while ago. The duck's eye needs redoing, but it's surprisingly difficult to embroider something that only fits one finger!

Again, apologies for the poor quality of the photos. They're on my phone. I need to sort my camera out!

No comments:

Post a Comment