Saturday 21 July 2012

About a month ago I posted details of the craft fair on a great website called stallfinder.com. I've had about a dozen enquiries from people wanting to have stalls and have sent out a number of booking forms. Christmas fairs are in broad supply so traders have a lot to choose from and I think many who have asked for a form are biding their time. Still, it's early days and the feedback has been great so I'm expecting the booking forms to start rolling in any day.

Someone who is definitely booked for the 24th November is this lady - http://www.anjlbagsandbits.com/storepage514172.aspx who sells a fab range of bags as well as lots of gorgeous homemade toys, like this little fella:

Sadly, the other stallholders I have confirmed haven't got themselves online yet so I can't share them with you. But it does mean that fair customers who buy from them will be getting something that not everyone has access to. More details of other stallholders once they've paid their deposit and are set in stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment