Sunday 29 July 2012

Finally some sunshine

The craft fair is a little on a backburner this weekend as it's the annual Sherfield English Fun Day today. I'm going to enter my rhubarb in the horticultural tent. It's frankly the only thing in the garden that seems to have survived the recent downpours!

I'm hoping I might also find some new crafters who might be interested in the fair. Although this week I've also welcomed on board Joanna Ing who makes a wonderful selection of bags for all sorts of uses, including peg bags, carrier bag holding bags, etc., and also Lynn who is coming back for a second year with her quilting and hand-sewn stockings, cushions and toys. Fingers crossed, next week I should be able to give you details of a new bead jeweller who will also be joining us.

In the meantime I have spent the weekend adding the craft fair to what feels like every single website known to man! Google now has no excuse for not being able to find details of Sherfield English's one and only craft fair. We'll all be famous! Well, maybe not....

Hope to see some of you on the Sports Ground from midday for the Fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment